Friday, July 29, 2011

Let them eat cake!

Week Three





One project used a real layer cake to show perspective.
We drew and painted our own cakes.
YUMMY!




Over in the Art Museum we made jewelry from our own handmade beads.












When we're not making art, we're often looking at the collections ...






...and doing some writing.



Some thoughts this week:

My favorite project was the hubcaps. My least favorite project was the paint with the cave men thing. I'm looking forward to making a clay project. Cheyenne

My favorite project was to make stained glass. I'm proud of the work I made and I know others will be, too. I want to grow up and become the USA's #1 artist. I want people to love and probably even buy my art pieces. I love the teachers here. I love my friends here, and I'm super happy to be here. Curtis

My favorite project was making bracelets with homemade beads. I liked it because of my inspiration: my best friend. Everytime I braided the strings I thought of her. Alleah


Hubcap art!





2 comments:

  1. What happened to the kid's comments? I liked all the stuff they said about their projects.

    ReplyDelete